To reduce confusion, we are posting a summary of my blogs and newsletters.
The blogs are published on the following websites. Any of these blogs can be received daily in your email for free by subscribing using the links on the individual blogs.
- Genealogy Tip of the Day—http://www.genealogytipoftheday.com–every day
- Search Tip of the Day–http://searchtip.genealogytipoftheday.com–most days
- Rootdig—http://rootdig.genealogytipoftheday.com–most days
- Daily Genealogy Transcriber—http://transcriber.genealogytipoftheday.com–usually daily
- Casefile Clues Update Blog—http://casefileclues.genealogytipoftheday.com–whenever it warrants
My two fee-based newsletters (because we have to pay the bills):
- Michael’s Genealogy Blog Update–published weekly and delivered as an email–see a copy on our hosting service. This is a fee-based newsletter ($5 a year), and includes a summary of new blog postings along with some premium content. Take a look.
- Casefile Clues–a how-to newsletter delivered as a PDF file. This newsletter focuses on research, methodology, and analysis. We are accurate and pedagogically correct, but we concentrate on articles that are easy to understand and follow without watering down content–grow your research skills from the comfort of your own hoe. Visit the webpage for more details including subscriptions.