Who signed this World War II draft registration card?
I write the following blogs:
- Genealogy Tip of the Day-–free to get in your email daily
- Daily Genealogy Transcriber–free to get in your email daily
- Search Tip of the Day–free to get in your email daily
- Rootdig.com–free to get in your email daily
- Casefile Clues Blog–supplemental to my actual how-to newsletter
I write the following fee-based newsletters:
- Casefile Clues–genealogy how-to and methodology, clear, down-to-earth, and practical.
- Genealogy Blog Update–a weekly summary of my blog postings, with some additional “update-only” content–for those who don’t necessarily want daily emails, including:
- citation of the week
- tombstone of the week
- picture of the week
- letter of the week
- and more!
If you need to unsubscribe to this blog, there should be a link on every page in the upper portion to process your removal from the list. If that does not work, please send me the name of the blog you wish your email removed from to me at email@example.com and I will remove your name.
It appears as if the clerk made an error in this will from Illinois in 1895. What is the name of the county?
Who were the witnesses on this 1895 will?