Who signed this 1869 receipt that appears in an estate settlement in Illinois?
Due to requests from some readers, we’ve put webinars on these topics on our January calendar. Join us! Due to other work commitments, we will not be offering as many webinars in 2017 as we have in the past.
- Using Unindexed Records at FamilySearch
- Creating Effective Online Search Strategies
- Setting Research Goals and Organizing Your Research Process
More details are available on our announcement page.
I maintain the following free genealogy blogs:
- Rootdig.com—Michael’s thoughts, research problems, suggestions, and whatever else crosses his desk
- Genealogy Tip of the Day—one genealogy research tip every day–short and to the point
- Genealogy Search Tip—websites I’ve discovered and the occasional online research tip–short and to the point
- Genealogy Transcriber—one piece of handwriting to read and transcribe
You can subscribe/unsubscribe to any of these blogs using the links that appear in the upper part of each blog page.
Feel free to let others know about our blogs. Thanks for your support!
If you signed up for my “Organizing Genealogical Information” class and have not heard from me, email me using the email address in your receipt. If you want to sign up, we’re taking registrations through early on 5 January or until we’re full.